Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Keeping my resolution going, here is yet another post.

So the first show that Natalie will be taking my ponies (both old and new!) to, will be this Saturday. I'm testing the waters with the new gal and some old ones that got new breeds. I'm somewhat sad that there are no shows nearby for me to be showing them in, but beggars can't be choosers! I'm not willing, (ok maybe I am!) to travel 4 hours every show just to get some NAN cards. Sigh. As much as I'd like to, time doesn't always allow that. So hopefully the best will come out of these shows and the stress of not having my horses qualified maybe lifted off my shoulders. Hopefully.

Besides that hint of desperation for qualifying in that last paragraph. I have found my next victim. Valor. I really really want a Valor. And I have for awhile. But there are so many others I really really want. Haha. But maybe I'll actually pull through on fulfilling that sometime soon? I hope so. I'm dreaming of a dark dapple grey or a deep bay with bronze undertones. If that is a thing...? A star, maybe a snip and a sock. But maybe a chestnut would look good with a blaze and a few socks or just a stocking or a--

No comments:

Post a Comment